Gorgeous !!



Month of November .... nice and sunny weather ... start of an Australian summer ... and time for one of the biggest sporting event - "Melbourne Cup" !!

I, myself is not a big fan of horse racing but have always admired horses.  IMO they are fantastic looking animal.... and they do have a great presence

Anyway i was just warmin up for my next photo subject ;) .... it was about year ago and i was really exploring my option to commute work, visting city during weekend ... i was really sick of peak hour traffic and amount of time, and not to mention the money, you have to spent to find a parking spot during weekend. So i decide to get the scooter and first step was to get the license ...

so here i was somewhere in hopper crossing (one of suburb in Melbourne), scooter training site, which is some what remote.... I was 30 min early and training site gate was still closed.... so i decided to have my hash browns and caffe latte, which i got it from McDonaldas, in my car .... mind you it was quite cold at that time ....

while eating i noticed that my car is parked right in front of some sort of a farm or something, which had a small hut on the far end.... while taking a bite of nice warm hash brown .... i was thinking how would i go with my test, which scooter to buy and things like that....  and suddenly all my thought came to halt.... when i saw a gorgeous looking horse came right in fornt of my car (in the farm, on the other side of fence) .... i hurriedly finished rest of my hash browns and got my camera out (which i bought few months ago) .... luckily i had m 55-200 mm on so i just get out of the car and started clicking .... there are few which came out really nice .... here is one of them ...

do let me know what you think...

see you again very soon .. :) till then happy clicking ... :)

Comments

Popular Posts