Workspace

Hello again ...

took me a while (almost 2 years) to achieve my goal that i set for myself .... got a fantastic new lens and very very excited about it...

One of my colleague at work (who has three blogs of his own)  asked me to start a blog and write about books i am reading or anything else i am doing in my daily life.....as a nice way of expressing yourself and ..... I rejected the idea even before he can finish what he was saying ...I knew that I am really hopeless when it comes to writing, expressing ideas, also I am very lazy and also I don't have that many things to write as well :( ... so we finished talking about it for a while

Just few days ago,I added him on my Google+ circle and he had a sneak peak into my pic album...... so he gave me this fantastic idea of just posting picture from my collection on a regular basis ... and just write about the thought process behind while taking that picture..... I immediately like the idea, as  it will motivate me to take more pictures and be more thoughtful in clicking :) ..... at the same time I would be able to get some comments on my work from people and can really improve on that ....

so today is the day to have my first photo blog ... thanks for the idea JK. :)

As I was writing this I was getting confused which pic to use from my collection. After a while i remember a pic i took of my wife's workspace.... she was doing some illustration and she had this new fancy pens lying around on some special textured sketchbook and i happen to be fiddling with my new lens.  it was almost an evening time and sun was about to set in an hour time and that fantastic soft light was coming from huge window, and passing through our tilted blinds and shining on these pens. I just stayed where i was sitting and just point my camera to it and clicked it. Didn't came out the way i wanted it to be ... so fiddle with couple of setting and on 3rd or 4th try i got it what i wanted..

So here it is






Comments

Popular Posts